the very strange sun of the summer in Chubut



One day, maybe the worst, you talked to me about love
Well, love as you know ...
About being together, Sorry... 
I was very drunk, or something
Or my emotions were so dead
Anyway, november is not the time for that
Now, like three summers ago, I came back
You were so young, unconsciously beautiful
Strange and revolutionary
With a knife, and a violin you were walking under a terrible sun
Your very beautiful white skin 
Such a morning in the valley
I was only looking for... that you know
Thinking about the chapel's beautiful mistake
Far away from Love Parry street
I was drinking coffee, the very best
It was february
Maybe the only month for being happy without reason
But nothing happened, not really
Like now, we are strangers again
Strangers than yesterday
Strangers than relationships